Sunday, October 01, 2006

things to do before i'm dead






RIDE a segway

An appearance on ELLEN DEGENARES. Ideally completely nude

Come to grips w/ my fear of vacuums, cupboards and small boats

Hold a lit piece peice of dynamite in my hand.

Handcraft and make my own signature wooden clog.

Cheat death, taxes and at tetris

Get my face on the dollar bill

Make peace w/ the catholic faith. And project a guilt-free existence.

Find the Shroud of turrin, the ark of the covenant and learn to yodel

string a banmitton raquet and wrestle a wild boar too submission.

Get drunk and fight a leprechaun.

Invent and discover a new color. and a new vowel

Create a new genre of music.

get a THUG-LIFE tattoo on my chest

Deliver myself in a box via UPS too Alaska

Become Americas most wanted.




1 Comments:

Blogger sweeners said...

The Hive is looking pretty proper. We should drink beers there pretty soon.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home