Thursday, August 17, 2006

zero tolarence


what i lack in physical strength i make up in my strong opinions
and I have lots of strong opinions.

I have a very strong “ZERO TOLERANCE” policy on some controversial issues.
In the past it has gotten me in a lot of trouble.
I’ve managed to paint my self into some serious corners.
I’ve hit the ceiling, drawn a line in the sand and burned countless bridges
There something very romantic about being a stubborn jerk. being predictable keeps people guessing.
Even when I’m wrong, it’s about sticking to your guns.
here's some of the more timeless and honored BANS.

Reggae…..zero tolerance…..find an exception…..i’ll find an exceptional way to tell you why it’s busted.

Flossing…..i’ve done it, I’m currently in a rennisance and trying to floss every night. It can still “FUCK ITSELF”

Pleated pants…….if your wearing them now and I consider you a friend; we need too revisit this issue promptly. Friends don’t let friends pleat. I believe it was discovered by the French and perfected by DOCKER.

the word SWAG. i think it's a snowboard term. for free stuff.
if you refer to free stuff as SWAG you are telling the world.
"hey, look at me. i'm a barney, kook and poser" that's right . i said all those words

Jazz fusion…….the only things it’s fused w/ is HORSE SHIT. Jazz has been on my thin ice list for years. You add the word “fusion” and it only gets worse

Whoppi Goldberg.........i'm pretty sure this is a no brainer. but if not, Sister Act 1 and Sister Act 2 Breaking the Habit. if you enjoy her movies please submit your adresss so i can MAPQUEST directions to your house.


***
i want to thank my friend Tommy for introducing me too the BAN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home