Monday, January 28, 2008

be "pretty vacant"


it could be argued. that life has an awkward go at us sometimes.
even some new-age crystal loving hippie could swing some positive spin on it.
let's save some of that positive energy for all those dead batteries i leave in the drawers at my house.
some times there is just something so magnificent in calling something as it is. SHIT is SHIT
this guy is like the template or stencil for my life.
then i just occasionally vandalize my dreadful perspective upon my friends and anyone in audible proximity. sure i complain a lot.
hell, i even take some joy in it.

it's just when something great happens. it makes all that complaining seem worth while.

i'm not sure that any of this made sense.
but then against the ending too the greatest film of 08 didn't either.

go find something to complain about. and if you can't think of anything text me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home